Competinov was founded in 1999, after being idealized following Michael Porter’s work on Portuguese clusters, experience in international commerce, in industrial marketing, information and knowledge management, as well as in Theory of Constraints.
From its origin, Competinov has focused its activity in supporting clients from the business community in matters of internationalization and value innovation as an answer to market needs. Based on the premises that a system’s intelligence is in the synapses of its relations, a set of tools based in competitive intelligence methodologies was developed to guide decision and strategic action for cooperative innovation. Competinov creates the difference that makes a difference by increasing international sales and innovation.
In Portugal, Competinov was one of the first companies to support the creation of Competititive Clusters; to be certified for distance learning and to create a collaborative platform to support action learning in the business context; to create tools of Business Intelligence Gamification that promote strategic and tactic conditions for internationalization and network co-innovation.
Throughout our activity we have developed several studies and projects that promote internationalization and innovation in value:
- World range studies of market segmentation for intelligent guidance in internationalization;
- Prospective studies about market and/or innovation tendencies;
- Territory and clusters’ strategic planning projects for internationalization and coopetitive innovation;
- Projects of innovation in value for products in various business sectors;
- Information and network knowledge management systems development for innovation or internationalization support. Highlighting a partnership with EUROSTAT, among others;
- Entrepreneurship projects for intensive knowledge companies;
- Strategic idealization and follow up of the implementation of technological and business parks;
- Patent and technology evaluation of its markets and world competition;
- Technological transfer;
- Social and economic innovation road-map.
Today we are committed to the use of tools that allow merging the informed planing for action with the innovation in value at its different dimensions (marketing, product, process and organization) to accelerate business guidance for better markets and clients because our clients have no time to loose…